Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I am Jenny.

I am so excited to finally start blogging. I have been meaning to do this for a while now and there is no better time than at night when the kids are sleeping.

I have my Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Communication. I love to design. I love to communicate through design and typography. I LOVE color and I would have to say that is my strong point. If you need help with color, I'm your gal.

I have had a love for sewing since I was a young girl running through the fabric store while my mom shopped. The feel of fabric fascinates me as much today as it did when I was a little girl. I have struggled for years not being about to find the right print of fabric for my sewing projects so I decided to create my own. It is so fun to see your OWN fabric sewn into a project. It makes it that much more special.

I love tutorials although I don't know if I am very good at teaching them. I will try here and there but mostly I like to do other's tutorials. I will be sure to let you know when I try one.

I am a mother of 2 wonderful children. My daughter is 3 and my son is almost 1. I sure don't need help finding things to keep me busy.

This should be fun and new. Stick around and see all that we have in common!

No comments:

Post a Comment