Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm Back! {Super Cute Cake and Treat Stand}

No more tonsils, sore throat (finally after almost 4 weeks!), stuffy nose, etc. I can breath! Even with all these allergies. With that comes a lot of catching up to do in the crafting area. Which is good because I have so many posts and we are moving as well. Hopefully I won't lag behind.

I found this great tutorial over at Natasha Burns. Natasha is everything vintage. I had planned on doing something vintage but packing and going to thrift stores to bring home more stuff to pack is not fun. So while I was at Target I found two melamine plates on sale, a candle holder at Walmart and I used E-6000 glue which is amazing on plastic, ceramic, glass, metal, you can use it on everything. This took around 5 minutes. That's it! drying time was 24 hours but I got to look at it's cuteness in my kitchen the whole time. I am still looking for a cute glass drawer knob for the top.






Don't you want to make one?

P.S. I will still look for vintage items when we get settled in the new place.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! Makes me want to head to Target to find the very same plates! :) I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete