Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lovely Summer {Jenny} Boutique

If you haven't heard about the boutique next Thursday then I suggest you take note. My good friend Jenny Hansen from Whimsical Headbands and I are throwing a boutique! Whimsical headbands will be SO cheap because Jenny is soon moving to New York and has to get rid of 600!! I will be selling everything from my Etsy shop printed at ridiculously low prices along with Jenny Made fabric, cake stands, wreaths, home decor items, refinished furniture, pillows, a set of gorgeous shabby chic chairs, a refinished desk with fabric lined drawers, and the most well known Jenny Made item fabric Cuff Bracelets!
Here is just a small taste...


























If you do not live in Utah, don't fret, I will list all items on etsy that do not get sold. Hope to see you there!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment