Thursday, March 29, 2012

An Announcement and {spring fever}

I can't believe how long I have been MIA. I really have been thinking about projects to start and finnish. I simply do not have the energy. So here is the announcement. I am pregnant with my 3rd little one! It is exciting but I have been really sick. Here is a breakdown.

How far along? 15 weeks (15 1/2 but whose counting?)

Total weight gain/loss: -4 pounds

Maternity clothes? Only when I feel really bloated.

Stretch marks? No new ones(Come on, it's baby #3)

Sleep: Interrupted by runs to the bathroom.

Best moment this week: My 4 year old said, "Mommy your tummy is getting bigger!"

Miss Anything? Eating. I really wish I could just eat everything.

Movement: In the morning I can feel little flutters. I think I am a pro at recognizing them by now.

Food cravings: Don't even mention food or I will have to run to the bathroom.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Just about everything.

Have you started to show yet: Yes, now that I can actually feel my uterus and my dr confirmed it's not just bloating anymore!

Gender: 2 more weeks until we find out! Although I am thinking girl since I was sick with London Mae (not this sick) and not Maxwell.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? In all the way.

Wedding rings on or off? On

Happy or Moody most of the time: It depends on the time of day really. Right after I take my medicine I feel great!

Looking forward to: Not being sick anymore. More energy.


Here are some things I have been thinking about for spring.

Cute number from Boden. Love their whole Maternity Line.


This beauty is from Lilac Maternity, who else?

Also from Lilac

Sweet dress from Old Navy. They don't sell it anymore. I was thinking what a great blessing dress!

These are some of the cutest bibs I have ever seen. Head on over to NaNa and see for yourself.


Babes to Grandmas on Etsy

Cassie's Closet no longer available.

Cute pic uploaded to Pinterest.

Since I could never make something as gorgeous as this, I love to look. From A Quilt is Nice.




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! We just had number 4. I hope you get feeling better soon! Ick, I hate being pregnant. Can't wait to find out what you're having. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that's so exciting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete