Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Easy {Mother's Day} Crafting

Here are some ideas for great Mother's Day gifts without spending a lot of money. You can even get the kids involved. They will love it.
1. Almost every mom loves to read and I can't think of any woman who doesn't love a new kitchen towel. Wrap a book in a new towel. Voila! Studiopatro
2. Vintage inspired velvet bookmarks I think I need 10 for myself. Super easy and cheap to make. County Living
3. This may not be as easy but it is super cute. Batik towels. If you do not have Beeswax, try taking color out after you dye the towels using liquid dish soap. Use stamps or other objects to make a pattern (I will post on this later). Under the Sycamore
4. Moms always need more bags. It's a simple fact. These are super cute and really fun to make. Catch My Party
5. That Martha Stewart does it again. So simple yet so completely adorable! I want all my books to look like this. Stamp on the outside of the book.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment