Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Mama is Nesting

That's right. I am finally feeling OK enough to start some of the projects that have been rolling around in my head. I feel like I am in super nesting mode and making up for lost time.
24 weeks and I am so proud to say that I have almost gained almost 15 pounds! This is a first.
To recap this week I have already I bought some twin bed frames to repaint for the kiddles and scored some awesome vintage fabric for something cute, some day. Oh, and I drove an good 1 1/2 hours away for a free dresser. Then I rethought that decision when I had to make the drive back without feeling in my tailbone. But hey, free is F-R-E-E! So tons of cuteness goin' down up in here but first, did I mention I am having a huge HOARDER SALE this Saturday?
So freaking awesome that I get butterflies thinking about it.
So come, it's the thing to do. Maybe I can make some mula to afford the stinkin' cute bedding for the kiddles and the new guy.



I am making this lovely duvet since it's only available in Australia and UK and super $300 expensive.
Love Mae (fitting since her middle name is Mae)



Something like this for the little man using same grey tones as the girly duvet. Pottery Barn Kids-Rugby is always good for boys.



And somewhere around this for the new guy. Gotta have planes.





Told you it's gettin' all cute up in here.
Hope your mid-week is just as stinkin' eventful.




post signature

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Congrats on the babe! So exciting for you guys! I haven't talked to you in forever! Did you ban Facebook again?? Hope all is going well with you guy.

    ReplyDelete