Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And Then There Were Three

Three kids are a lot of work. I am still very tired but am feeling a lot better than I felt when I was pregnant. The delivery was wonderful and little R was born healthy with 10 little fingers and toes. Miss Mae and Mac really love him and have been a great help. They are so helpful I feel lazy some days when I plant myself on the couch and I ask them to bring me things. We are enjoying our little one.

Are you ready for Christmas? I am getting there. I am trying to fit in a few more handmade gifts.
I have the type of personality that wishes I could give a handmade gift to anyone and everyone. So it's hard to make them just for the people I am supposed to in the family gift exchanges. It's too much fun.

If you are stumped on what to make here are some great homemade gift ideas:

Love these washcloth patterns from Ball Hank n' Skein

From Tidy Mom

Love this knot bracelet tutorial from Factory Direct Craft


Another note: Here are some things I have been up to lately (besides the 3 crazies!).

Painted Coffee Table

Painted Dresser

A post on these beauties to come!



post signature

1 comment: